POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cyclical cloud movement : Re: Cyclical cloud movement Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cyclical cloud movement
From: Pandora
Date: 27 Aug 2002 17:25:50
Message: <3d6bee5e@news.povray.org>
"Thies Heidecke" <h3i### [at] gmxnet> wrote in message

> "Pandora" <pan### [at] pandora-softwarecom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Grrr... Can't view the AVI... I bet it's DivX'd isn't it - grr I hate
DivX -
> > why can I see some DivX'd anims and not others ???
> Sorry, here the same anim as mpeg.

    Thx - nice.

    I'd still like to know why I couldn't view the .avi...
    Is it DivX'd ?
    What version ?
    I have the DivX 4.01 codec, but MediaPlayer just does the searching for
codec thing and even the DivX 'Playa' throws up it's arms in disgust. Is
there a newer version than 4.01 ?
    I checked, like, a week or two ago and couldn't see a newer codec...
    I can play most other DivX'd anims just fine, just every now and again I
find one that just refuses to play, no matter I try...

--
Pandora/Scott Hill/[::O:M:C::]Scorpion
Software Engineer.